Savings every time you turn the hot water on
Less energy use, less maintenace and replacement, less harm to the environment
Save on costs
Cut out hundreds of system turn-on/turn-off cycles, and save gas & heating costs.
Save system life
Because the system cycles less, it gets less wear + tear and can last for years. Cheers to all those clean dishes 😉
Save on time
Forget you even have a water heater, with a tank that doesn’t need any TLC.
Save the Earth
Less energy consumed. Less pollution produced. So you get to save money and that cute little chipmunk & his friends.
- You don’t even realize how much energy you’re wasting on plumbing.
- On. Off. On. Off. On. Off. Your water heater cycles over and over, at your expense.
- You realize how much energy you’re saving – watch your bills shrink!
- Your water heater spends most of the day chilling. But not the cold kind.
- Your backyard has more chipmunks! (Hmmm, that might not make you so happy.)